Wednesday, April 26, 2006

April 26th, 2006

Today I needed as much brain power as possible! So, I had my everyday morning Green Lemonade for breakfast and 30 minutes later, I ate 2 Granny Smith apples. Boy, were they yummy! I also had a sweet date and shared a little bit of it with my parakeet. He loved it too.

I needed the extra brain power because its finals week, and also because I had another of 3 interviews this week for the same job. I pray I get it!

After my presentation at lunch, I had another apple and two grapefruits and a glass of green tea.
Before my last class, I had a salad made of Organic Romaine Lettuce, lemon juice, fresh peas and a little bit of my special garlic seasoning I made. I also had three slices of untoasted Ezekiel bread. It really hit the spot and made me sharp for my final Informatics class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home