Monday, October 01, 2007

Another Raw Vegan Diet Day of Green Smoothies!


Monday, October 1st, 2006

Today I had another BIG glass of green juice

We added Wheatgrass today! We really had to cut it with Rhubarb today because we were really low on Pineapple.
Quentin and I are looking into getting a Vita Mix blender... the professional series, so we can make much smoother green smoothies. I don't know how I'd get through the day without them. They seem to wake me up even better than coffee. Any time I carry my smoothie around I am always stopped and questioned. Many people seem to turn their nose at the green muck..... but the green muck tastes so good! I can eat spinach like its going out of style...... I never thought I would. My blood sugar remains stable throughout the day and I never get snippy.
Even when I work 12-13 hours a day with nothing but smoothie to consume, I never run out of energy. I go home and clean and Q lovingly yells at me to get ready for bed!

If you have yet to read Victoria Boutenko's Green for Life book. Buy it NOW! It keeps us raw and strong.

Well, time to fix dinner for me and Quentin.... tonight it will be romaine lettuce wraps and avocado with dill, parsley, onion, garlic, red pepper, flax seeds and lemon ...yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home